09 November 2011

Sigh of relief!!!

Ahh the sweet sound of television..  I know pathetic, huh?
I really only half pay attention most of the time, but I totally miss the background noise when it's not glowing.

And on another note of relief for this evening.. SQUIRREL is gone!


Yes this afternoon I get a phone call saying there's a squirrel in the condo and it's been there all day.  The Verizon (rude dude) guy came in the midst of the chaos and soon left saying "I can't work in these conditions."  And he was no help anyway, he disassembled everything and left it that way. When I got home and plugged everything back in, things work a bit.  So after chatting for the 5th time with Verizon, w00t! 


Oh yah, back to the squirrel... 
So after boxes were shuffled around the living room, into the kitchen, then back to the living room - the squirrel ended up not even being there.
He was hiding under my new bookshelf!  After getting him out of there, and running around the place, he finally ended up in the bedroom (ick).
We cornered him and the only way he had to go was OUT!  
Open window meet squirrel, play nice and be done!


Phew!! 



1 comment:

Victoria said...

Wow! Total excitement!! Rude dude soo should have HELPED!! what ever happened to the 'gentleman'??? Soo sad!
Huge hugs rest n enjoy your Telly!!!!

Post a Comment